Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
1201 Market Street (guest entrance at 1200 Filbert Street)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA 19107
Phone: +1 215-625-2900
Fax: +1 215-625-6000
A block of rooms has been reserved at a special rate for your convenience. Please note that housing rates are not guaranteed once the block is full, or beyond May 29, 2020, whichever comes first.
The Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, situated in the Center City District, will be the location of the conference. In addition to saving you time and money, staying at the conference location will give you quick access to the sessions and social functions, allowing plenty of informal networking opportunities. The hotel rooms and suites feature deluxe bedding and complimentary Wi-Fi. The hotel also includes a fitness center, a heated indoor pool, two restaurants, and a Starbucks coffee shop. The hotel is just a short walk from attractions such as the Philadelphia Museum of Art. The Reading Terminal Market is just across the street.
To receive congress updates, including housing and travel details, please sign up using this link.
Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority, SEPTA, provides train service between Center City and the Airport on the Airport Regional Rail Line. Trains run every 30 minutes and operate from 4:52 am to 11:52 pm (Center City to Airport) and from 5:07 am to 12:30 am (Airport to Center City).
A number of car rental facilities are conveniently located at Philadelphia International Airport. Rental agencies provide frequent free shuttles between all bag claims and their rental car facility. All rental car shuttles pick-up from Zone 9 on the South Commercial Road.
The tours listed below offer visitors to the “City of Brotherly Love” an especially memorable experience.
- Taste of Philly Food Tour: Reading Terminal Market tour focusing on Philadelphia's favorite foods. 51 N. 12th St. Reading Terminal Market Philadelphia, PA 19107. (215) 545-8007
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia: Guided tours of 20+ sites in historic Philadelphia. 525 Arch Street (outside of the National Constitution Center), Philadelphia, PA 19106. (215) 525-1776
- The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts: Free tours are offered at 1 p.m. daily, on a first-come, first-served basis. 300 South Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102. (215) 790-5800
- Ghost Tour of Philadelphia: Candlelight walking tours of Independence Park and more. Signers Garden, 5th and Chestnut Streets Philadelphia, PA 19106(215) 413-1997
- Philly By Segway: An unparalleled way to see the City of Brotherly Love! The Philly Tour Hub, 7 North Columbus Boulevard at Pier 5 Philadelphia, PA 19106(215) 280-3746
Central Philadelphia Attractions
For additional information on Philadelphia and attractions in the Center City, please check out the links below: