The Congress on Safety in Engineering and Industry 2021 (Safety Congress 2021) will offer a variety of informal and planned networking opportunities.
- Monday, 6:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
All attendees are invited to enjoy refreshments at Monday night’s welcome reception.
- Monday, 1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, 11:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Dinner with Keynote Speaker
Conference registration includes a dinner Tuesday evening. Chris Hart, founder of Hart Solutions, LLC; chair of Washington Metrorail Safety, and former chair of the National Transportation Safety Board, will present “The Power of Collaboration to Improve Safety” as the dinner’s keynote talk.
- Monday, 9:15 a.m.–9:30 a.m.
- Monday, 11:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- Monday, 4:00 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, 9:30 a.m.– 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, 2:30 p.m.–2:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, 9:30 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
Attendees are encouraged to make new contacts and reconnect with colleagues over coffee during session breaks.